Effective Date: 4/16/18
Personal Information Collected
- When you register an account, use our services, use our Interactive Forum, or make a purchase, you voluntarily share certain personal information with us (e.g., your name, e-mail address, address, mobile number, and/or credit card information).
- You may provide us with additional personal information (e.g., regarding your employment history, skills and work interests) when you view and interact with our features, and functionality, including posting your resume, career profile, cover letters or other information on the Site.
Tracking Technologies (Cookies)
- We use tracking technologies such as cookies and other similar technologies to measure usage and provide information that will be of most interest to you. More info
- We may collect additional information from you if you access our Sites through a mobile device (e.g. unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier).
- You may also provide us with information when interacting with our content through or linking to third-party social media sites, plugins, or applications.
Uses, Retention and Storage
- To operate our Site and contact you and third parties at your request.
Disclosure of Information
- By using this Site you agree that we may share your personal information and other information we collect with the following entities: (1) our Corporate Family; (2) our service providers; (3) other entities, such as potential employers or job posting third party websites, with your consent; (4) legal and law enforcement; (5) others if there is a change of control; (6) ad networks; (7) companies in the mobile app industry; and (8) social networks.
Your Information Choices
- You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from the Site or by following instructions within the notices you receive. Click here for your other information choices
Access and Review Options
- You can change your information at any time by editing your profile, deleting content that you have posted, or by closing your account. You can also ask us for additional information we may have about your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may retain certain information if required by law.
Notification Regarding Updates
- We may offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- We encode and protect the tracking technologies that Provider sets, so that only we can interpret the information stored in them You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third party service providers, that we have allowed on our Site that assist us with various aspects of our Site operations and services, such as Google Analytics.
- You also may encounter tracking technologies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page).
- We may target and track the videos you view on the Site. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.